Thread: where did my "hi" thread go ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TKID

I logged on to post and the thread I had started and been communicating on is no longer here ? Where did it go ? Did someone move it to the member area ? Just wondering what happened.

Anyway, I was going to post that I was unable to make it out to tatse of Dallas this weekend. Friday was due to rain. Saturday I just got busy around the house with the family and by the time I would have been able to consider heading out, I wasnt sure yall would be around as I was not aware of the times you would be out there since I cant see any threads with event times and such.

On the bright side, I got my helmet pretty much done. All assembled and painted and decals on. I need to attach the mic tips and lenses still and paint the vocoder and frown. Unfortunately, I dont foresee me meeting my goal of having my armor completed in time to troop at Celebration V.

TKID

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVa101 View Post
    I logged on to post and the thread I had started and been communicating on is no longer here ? Where did it go ? Did someone move it to the member area ? Just wondering what happened.

Anyway, I was going to post that I was unable to make it out to tatse of Dallas this weekend. Friday was due to rain. Saturday I just got busy around the house with the family and by the time I would have been able to consider heading out, I wasnt sure yall would be around as I was not aware of the times you would be out there since I cant see any threads with event times and such.

On the bright side, I got my helmet pretty much done. All assembled and painted and decals on. I need to attach the mic tips and lenses still and paint the vocoder and frown. Unfortunately, I dont foresee me meeting my goal of having my armor completed in time to troop at Celebration V.
    Not sure what happened to your thread. I logged on and noticed alot of threads missing. I'll get with Jer to find out what's up.
    Brian Earles TK-5240
    VMF/TD

TKID

The "event" threads are missing also.
    - Danny Patterson
    ID/IG 7595
    Imperial Officer Corps - Detachment
    Imperial Gunner Corps - Detachment
    Rebel Legion - Kessel Base
    Cell: (713) 305-7134
    Email: danpa_wamem@yahoo.com

TKID

Ooo. A lot of stuff is gone. Hope all is OK.

TKID

Since everyone is looking here. On July 12th there was a problem with the boards and almost every thread on the board got scrambled. A few of us are looking into a fix now to try and save what was there. It might take a day or two to get thing back to normal.

Sam
    Sam Morton
    TK|SL|ID - 1247
    Ex-GXO
    501st Legion
    samuland.com

I support face pics in your avatar!

TKID

Thanks for the update Sam. I thought something looked off here.

Bob Henley
    Dallas, TX
    garrisonpropagandist@yahoo.com

Carly Guest

I bow down hmulby in the presence of such greatness.

TKID

I am closing this thread because it is old and we keep getting spammers on it.

Thread Information