PDA

View Full Version : Which CRL to go with to GML

chilledmilk
02-24-2013, 10:35 PM
im currently in the middle of a kashyyyk trooper build. there is a CRL on 501st website. but on BSN where the CRL came from there is a review process going on right now with adding changes to the CRL but it wont be done for say 6 months when its up for evaluation again. so which do i build to? or can i build to. i was told that it would be up to star garrisons GML to decide.

LuciousTalvloinne
02-24-2013, 11:10 PM
March 1st is The Roll over for new Detachment Leader. I will post this on the legion boards and go from there. As Detachment Command and writer of the Sovereign Protectors CRL. Go with the one on the BSN.

TrooperTim
02-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Not intending to intrude on any bounds Stephen. - Just wanted to chime in and say that your detachment is the source and manual for how to build your costume. It can be beneficial to build your kit as screen accurate as possible; that way you're good if they update the CRL in the future because they found something in the blurays that should become a standard requirement. :smug3:

chilledmilk
02-28-2013, 08:19 AM
we have all the pieces to the costume its just a matter of hashing out the what color they are.... the fill colors on kashyyyk was a big tan wash. but we are trying to determine at detachment if riding patch is tan or grey or in between the two, the color of the base boots. base tan or base white. the screen grabs show more of a tan color for most, but the 3D renders are looking like white boots and greyish, riding patch. so the question then becomes. what do i go with? the cleared CRL or can i get the GML here to clear the "beta" version of the new CRL we came up with.

Grimlock
02-28-2013, 11:01 AM
If you need help, I am finishing up on mine. All the soft parts are done, just need to do the paint and strapping and that is it. Hit me up for any assistance.

LuciousTalvloinne
02-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Go with what is on the Detachment level. Not all Detachment Command are always on the same boat ;) If anything Like Jason said go that route. Match with in the Garrison.

chilledmilk
02-28-2013, 06:26 PM
you got a kashyyyk scout build going? whose molds?

Grimlock
02-28-2013, 06:30 PM
I have Mr Bungle's last pull.

griffinx1
02-28-2013, 07:02 PM
As you know...BSN has you covered. ;)