PDA

View Full Version : Finally made it to TX

nolekhan
08-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi (or as my fiancee has been teaching me: Howdy),

I'm a TR who just moved from Florida to The Woodlands outside Houston. I'm hoping to transfer to the local squad and start taking part in any Texas shenanigans. I was also hoping to find some TK experts who can help me put together some armor I've been sitting on for a year!

Thanks,

TR-8893

nasakat
08-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome to STX!

We've got a couple of events coming up in the Houston area if you want to come out and meet people (and troop as a TR!). We don't have any armor parties scheduled right now but hopefully we'll have some posted up soon.

If you don't have full forum access in the next couple of days, let me know and I'll see what I can. Our webmaster, Jereomy Faber (who is made of epic win btw) has a lot of family stuff going on so he hasn't been on the boards quite as often as usual so it might taken an extra couple of days to get you full access.

Kat
(STX Squad Leader)

nolekhan
08-01-2011, 09:34 PM
I'll be sure and keep an eye out for those events. I may have to search for my TR in the boxes though...

Thanks to Jereomy Faber for the forum access!

TI-7379
08-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the Star Garrison!

Arca
08-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Welcome, and no worries on the access. I just needed someone to tell me you were approved so I could move you from Visitors to Enlistees! :0)
I look forward to trooping with you!

Daala Girl
08-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Welcome to Star Garrison!