PDA

View Full Version : where did my "hi" thread go ?

DarthVa101
07-12-2010, 01:20 PM
I logged on to post and the thread I had started and been communicating on is no longer here ? Where did it go ? Did someone move it to the member area ? Just wondering what happened.

Anyway, I was going to post that I was unable to make it out to tatse of Dallas this weekend. Friday was due to rain. Saturday I just got busy around the house with the family and by the time I would have been able to consider heading out, I wasnt sure yall would be around as I was not aware of the times you would be out there since I cant see any threads with event times and such.

On the bright side, I got my helmet pretty much done. All assembled and painted and decals on. I need to attach the mic tips and lenses still and paint the vocoder and frown. Unfortunately, I dont foresee me meeting my goal of having my armor completed in time to troop at Celebration V.

sithpigg
07-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I logged on to post and the thread I had started and been communicating on is no longer here ? Where did it go ? Did someone move it to the member area ? Just wondering what happened.

Anyway, I was going to post that I was unable to make it out to tatse of Dallas this weekend. Friday was due to rain. Saturday I just got busy around the house with the family and by the time I would have been able to consider heading out, I wasnt sure yall would be around as I was not aware of the times you would be out there since I cant see any threads with event times and such.

On the bright side, I got my helmet pretty much done. All assembled and painted and decals on. I need to attach the mic tips and lenses still and paint the vocoder and frown. Unfortunately, I dont foresee me meeting my goal of having my armor completed in time to troop at Celebration V.

Not sure what happened to your thread. I logged on and noticed alot of threads missing. I'll get with Jer to find out what's up.

Danpa
07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
The "event" threads are missing also.

Bulls Eye
07-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Ooo. A lot of stuff is gone. Hope all is OK.

sgmorton
07-13-2010, 04:54 AM
Since everyone is looking here. On July 12th there was a problem with the boards and almost every thread on the board got scrambled. A few of us are looking into a fix now to try and save what was there. It might take a day or two to get thing back to normal.

Sam

REDCANINE
07-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the update Sam. I thought something looked off here.

DarthVa101
07-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the update and fix.

sgmorton
07-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Another update. We did not lose any threads, we still have about 2000+ threads to go through. (almost 7000 are done already, but those were easy ones like Happy Birthday!)

Hopefully we can get the boards back to use soon. We are trying to get to where we can turn everything on even if the old threads are archived for the moment. the next day or so will tell the tale.

XO - signing off... long live the Empire!

Danpa
07-14-2010, 11:23 PM
It would be nice to know some details (where to meet, etc.) for the Weird Al event(s) ...

sgmorton
07-15-2010, 04:54 AM
You can still get to the Events Calendar and from there to the threads associated with each event if the Squad leaders posted the thread there. Try the one for STX I know it works.

Sam

Marni
07-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Hecuvka good job. I sure appreciate it.

Allayna
07-24-2011, 03:42 AM
Four score and seven minutes ago, I read a sweet article. Lol tanhks

Carly
07-24-2011, 05:33 AM
I bow down hmulby in the presence of such greatness.

TK6294
07-24-2011, 08:05 AM
I am closing this thread because it is old and we keep getting spammers on it.